What does Dyafat do?
Dyafat provides a full range of travel-related services for planning and booking travel. Across our localised sites, customers may book available services such as flights, hotels, packages, car rentals, rail, activities, attractions, and travel insurance, etc. Bookings can be made via our Services and through partners' websites. We offer customer support to you through our customer services team to deal with any queries or issues you have with your booking.
- Key things you should know about how we use your information:
- We use your information (and the information of those travelling with you) for the purpose of completing travel bookings.
- This includes sharing your booking information with our Suppliers or Property Owners in order for them to fulfil your booking.
- We also engage other third-party vendors who provide services or functions on our behalf.
- When you choose to receive marketing communications, we will let you know about any special offers that may be of interest to you. You have the option of opting out of promotional communications at any time.
- You can contact us about updating or accessing your information through our customer services portal or our contact information within the How to Contact Us section.
- We use information like cookies to improve your experience on Online Services; provide us with analytics information that will help us improve our Services generally; and to collect information about travel destinations of interest to you so that you may see ads and offers that are more relevant to you.
- From time to time and usually following an interaction with us, we will ask you for your feedback to ensure we are providing the best service we can.
What personal information do we collect and why?
The personal information that we may collect about you broadly falls into the following categories:
Information that you provide directly to us
- We may ask you to provide personal information directly to us. For example, we may ask you to provide your contact details such as full name, telephone number, email address, and date of birth as necessary, in order to:
- enable your travel booking;
- create or register an account with us;
- provide the services and information you request such as details about your booking;
- have an emergency contact number for you;
- update frequent flyer or loyalty program information;
- subscribe you to our marketing communications; and/or
- submit enquiries to us.
You will also need to provide your billing information (such as credit card number, cardholder name and expiration date) to make a payment. You may also be required to provide information about any other travellers on your booking, your marketing preferences, and additional information if you participate in a survey or competition. When creating an account, you will provide a login name/member ID as well as a password.
If you’re an employee of a corporate account, a vendor or other type of business partner such as a Property Owner, Property Manager, travel agent, other information collected can include employer, employee identification number, or other relevant details.
Special Categories of Personal Information
Certain types of personal information, such as government-issued identification numbers, religion, health or gender, are considered sensitive and require additional protection under applicable laws. We limit the circumstances under which we may collect sensitive personal information.
Information Voluntarily Provided About Your Travel Companion(s)
When you make a reservation for someone else through our Online Services, we will request personal information and travel preferences about that individual. You should obtain the consent of any other individual(s) prior to providing us with their personal information and travel preferences. Your travel companion's information will only be available to view and amend through your account.
Information that we collect automatically
When you visit us on our Online Services, we may collect certain information automatically from your device. Specifically, the information we collect automatically may include information such as your IP address, device type, unique device identification numbers, browser-type (such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer), your Internet Service Provider (ISP), your operating system and carrier. For website users, details of any referring website or exit pages as well as broad geographic location (e.g., country or city-level location) are also collected. We may also collect other technical information such as how your device has interacted with our Online Services, including the pages accessed and links clicked, i.e., trips viewed and the time and date of these.
Collecting this information enables us to better understand the visitors who come to our Online Services, where they come from, and what content on our Online Services is of interest to them. We use this information for our internal analytics purposes and to improve the quality and relevance of our Online Services for our visitors, for example, to customize your user experience, tailor your searches and show you advertisements that may be of interest. We also use this automatic information to prevent and detect fraud.
Information that we obtain from third party sources
Periodically, we lawfully obtain personal information about you from affiliated entities, business partners and other independent third-party sources and add it to our account information. Examples of information we may receive include: updated contact information like email, purchase history, and demographic information.
Information we collect via other methods
Cookies and similar tracking technology
Who do we share your personal information with?
- We may disclose your personal information to the following categories of recipients:
- Our group companies at times will share your personal information with our affiliated companies within the Dyafat Group family.
- Third party services providers who provide data processing services to us (for example, to support the delivery of; provide functionality on; or help to enhance the security of our Online Services), or who otherwise process personal information for purposes such as credit card processing, business analytics, customer service, marketing and distribution.
- Business partners with whom we may jointly offer products or services, or whose products or services may be offered on our Online Services.
- Travel suppliers such as hotel, airline, car rental, insurance, Property Owners, and, where available, activity providers, rail and cruise lines, who fulfil your travel reservations.
- Social media providers when you access certain social media features through our Online Services, you will share information with the social media provider (such as Facebook).
- Any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, court or other third party where we believe disclosure is necessary (i) as a matter of applicable law or regulation, (ii) to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights, or (iii) to protect your interests or those of any other person;
How do we protect your personal information?
We want you to feel confident about using our Online Services to make travel arrangements, and we are committed to protecting the information we collect. While no Online Services can guarantee absolute security, we have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal information that we collect and process about you.
Your information rights
Changes to This Notice and How to Contact Us
How to contact us
For customer service issues please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by calling us at +966 92 002 3235 or sending WhatsApp message to +966 12 650 5555. Our Customer Service agents will resolve those issues within 72 hours.